Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. The specifications referred to on this website are for illustration purposes only and shall not be relied upon by you in any purchase of goods from Red Bird. The purpose of this website is to showcase our products. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer for sale of any goods illustrated.
- 1.2. We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time.
- 1.3. You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
- 1.4. IN NO EVENT WILL RED BIRD PUBLISHING LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THESE PAGES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED THROUGH OR REFERRED TO IN THESE PAGES.
- 2.1. All rights, including copyright and database rights, in and to this website are owned by Red Bird Publishing Limited.
- 2.2. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the products contained in the Publishing section of this website are owned by Red Bird Publishing Limited.
- 2.3. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the products, brands and/or characters shown in the Packaging section of this website are owned by the relevant licensors as indicated. Red Bird Publishing Limited is the designer and manufacturer for licensor’s authorized licensees as work for hire and does not hold rights to these works nor does it sell or license them to third parties. All rights enquiries must be directed exclusively to the licensor.
- 2.4. Reproduction or dissemination of the whole or any part of the content of this website is prohibited. None of the content of these pages may be incorporated into, reproduced on or stored in any other website or otherwise in an electronic retrieval system or in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, digital or any other form.
- 2.5. Any breach of copyright, design right and any other intellectual property rights in the products displayed on this website will be vigorously pursued.
- 2.6. Red Bird is the trademark of Red Bird Publishing Limited and is protected by registration in the United Kingdom and other jurisdictions. The Red Bird logo is a trademark of Red Bird Publishing Limited and is protected by copyright.
- 3.1. Red Bird Publishing Limited makes no warranties, representations or undertakings (whether express or implied) about any of the content of this site (including, without limitation, as to the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of such content or that the content of these pages is error-free).
- 4.1. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 4.2. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.